I’m happy to share my first video blog attempt!
Don’t let the TSA 3-1-1 restrictions keep you from Committing to the Carryon!
- Avoid the 3 ounce plastic bottles sold in the drug store! You don’t need 3 ounces of each product and the plastic on those bottles is cheap and stiff, causing your product to get stuck inside.
- The exception is the Go Tube! It’s flexible, easy to clean and easy to pack. You can purchase Goob Tubes at REI, Container Store and Amazon.com
- Use pill containers for products you don’t nee much of – like eye cream.
- Bring products that are multi-functional. Face creams like BB and CC Creams are actually 4 products in one!
- Collect sample sizes from departments stores.
- Make sure your one quart bag is being used for liquid! Things like deodorant, toothbrushes and other solid products can go somewhere else in your bag.
- Look for solid forms of normally liquid products, like sunscreen and perfume.
What did I miss? Let me know in the comments section.